Here's What You Get From Us....
- Highly Maintained Vehicles... we believe in fix it at the yard not on the road with you in it.
- Top CHP Safety Rating... Our terminal & vehicles are inspected annually and get CHP's top safety rating sticker to display on our front windshield.
- Awesome Drivers.... We don't hire Grumpy Drivers... We pay top wages to attract the best drivers in the industry so you have a good time and we get our vehicle back in one piece.
- 5 Star YELP Reviews... Our whole team is dedicated to providing YOU with way above average customer service. Check us out.... http://www.yelp.com/biz/socal-limos-and-buses-long-beach-3
- A Large Fleet To Choose From... Ours and Our A+ rated affiliates.
- Friendly Reservationists... knowledgeable and very willing to help you get all the details of your event or night out just right.
- Very Reasonable Pricing... we are not the cheapest but we are very reasonable for the way above average service we provide.
- We are Fully Licensed & Insured To $5 Million Per Accident (we haven't had any : )
- Cal State License TCP 18080 (we've been in limousine business since 2004...!
- Long List of Repeat Clients.... Including major corporations, upscale hotels, celebrities, politicians & party people, prom kids and, of course, all the rest of us.
- SPAB Certified... that means the state trusts us to transport students! Very few limousine companies get this high rating!
- Great reviews from school principals on quality of our service and driver performance.
WE ARE SERIOUS ABOUT KEEPING YOU SAFE!
Before you book ask for their State license TCP number.
If they hem and hah or have a story instead of a number just hang up. If they do give
you a TCP number click here to open state license board in a new window. Then enter
the TCP number in Carrier ID box and click submit. That will take you to the Basic Carrier Detail page! Now here's what o look for:
CARREIR STATUS MUST SAY "ACTIVE". Nothing else... not pending, suspended or revoked
Now Here's What You Get From The Cheapest Price Company...
A cheap price!
They give you a Cheap Price so you can't complain about the lousy service, poorly maintained vehicles and underpaid grumpy and/or inexperienced drivers you have to deal with.
Is that cheap company even licensed and insured Or has their license already been suspended or revoked?
Ask for their TCP number and check 'em out with the California Public Utilities Commission... here
And Beware! You may also be dealing with an unlicensed and uninsured "company" operating illegally.
Los Angeles Limo Service